Relieve my PC! is hiring versatile field techs in the Greater Hartford CT area. We have an immediate opening for a part time sub contracting position with the potential of full time employment eventually depending on your performance. Pay will be determined based on prior experience and if good work is done while under contract pay increases will come fast. This will be determined by performance appraisals and surveys we send to our customers. We are looking for a versatile tech in the greater Hartford area. Hours can range from 5-20 hours weekly and is based on the volume for that week.
Non technical requirements
1. Exceptional communication and customer service skills.
2. No excuse attitude.
3. Able to work with minimal supervision.
4. Able to research and find solutions to technical issues that you are not familiar with.
5. Highly organized and able to manage multiple projects at once.
6. Must have reliable transportation.
7. Must have a cell phone with texting. (Email a plus)
1. A+ certificate or technical area of study
2. Experience working with Hardware on Dell, Toshiba, Apple, and other major manufacturer laptops & desktops. Certificates a plus.
3. Ability to perform dc jack repair on a motherboard. (not required)
4. Experience with implementing networks (wireless/wired)
5. Removing Virus / spyware
6. PC & Mac Troubleshooting skills
7. Computer repair experience
Please attach resume with relevent work experience to address below:
Most computer repairs are completed within 1-2 days and are backed by a 30 warranty. Repairs requiring the ordering of parts take 3-5 business days and we install the part on the same day we receive it. Same day expedited computer services are available as well.